We do our best to offer the highest level of customer service and the best prices possible at Zaphira Bridal. We welcome your feedback and if you have any suggestions how we can improve our website or service we’d love to hear from you.
* We do offer a price match service
so if you have seen an item elsewhere for a lower price please let us know and send us the link to the relevant site and we will endeavour to match the price. Items on auction sites and second hand items are not included in the offer.
* If you are looking for a particular item from one of our designers which we do not have ( perhaps you’ve seen a particular design featured in a magazine but can’t find anyone who is stocking the style) please contact us with the details and we should be able to source it for you.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY
* Although we endeavor to keep all items in stock at all times due to the nature of the business this is not always possible. When ordered, if a product is in stock it will usually be dispatched within 48 hours by first class delivery. If an item is out of stock we will contact you with an expected delivery date. If the new delivery date is not acceptable to you a full no quibble refund will be given. If an item is need urgently we strongly recommend you e-mail us to ensure we can get the item to you in time.
* Orders are usually delivered within 2-5 days after posting but this is not guaranteed. If a guaranteed timed delivery is needed then an express service i.e. (Special Next Day Delivery) will be required at a small extra charge. Please contact us if you require an express delivery service.
* If you request that goods being sent are needed sooner that 3-5 days we will contact you. If we can’t contact you we may send by Special Delivery incurring extra cost.
*Bank Transfers: Times for delivery can be longer when using Bank transfer as a payment method as it can take 2 or more days for funds to clear depending on your bank.
* Special Next Day Delivery charges start at £6.95 Please see Royal Mail’s website
for further details on delivery times and other information including how to arrange re-delivery/collection if you are out when the postman tries to deliver.
*The shopping cart will update the shipping cost as you add items to it so you can view your postage charges before going through the checkout process.
*Please note, due to the fact that each item on the website has to have a minimum shipping rate set, if multiple items are added to your cart, especially with smaller and lower priced items, the website may charge you a higher postage rate than we will actually charge. If you think you have been quoted a high rate, please contact us as we may be able to send for less and reimburse you the excess.
* Delivery on headwear, jewellery, bags and veils starts at £3.95 within the UK.* All postage rates and times quoted are for UK mainland only. Overseas and Republic of Ireland will vary and maybe subject to additional customs charges in the destination country.
* Overseas and Republic of Ireland cannot be sent recorded without extra charge. Please note if ordering from outside the UK your postage may be higher. Please contact us for a quote.
* If you change your mind about your purchase you are within your rights to cancel your order with us. Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail is fine) within 14 days of your order being placed/received. There are some exceptions to this including personalised items or bespoke orders. If you are unsure of what this may include please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
* If a free shipping offer is used the item will be sent by a standard postal service, in most cases 2nd Class post. The approximate delivery time for items sent using this service is 3-6 days
* If free shipping is selected a maximum of two items may be sent using the free ship service.
* Please note if a purchase used a promotional free shipping vouchers any monies refunded for returned items will be minus the original shipping cost had the voucher not been applied.
We hope you love your purchase but if you are not happy for any reason you are welcome to return the item for either a refund or exchange.
* Before returning an item you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns number. Returns may be refused without a returns number and the goods subsequently returned to you at your expense.
* If you wish to return an item please notify us in writing (e-mail is acceptable) of your wish to return within 14 days of your receipt of goods. Longer approval time is available upon request for certain items to allow for fittings, hair trials etc. If items are returned out of this time with no prior arrangement with Zaphira Bridal we will be unable to offer a refund but may issue a store credit or an exchange at our discretion.
* Goods that are damaged or not as described in our catalogue may be returned for a full refund including postage costs.
* If you change your mind about an item purchased we will be happy to refund the cost but cannot pay for return postage.
* When returning goods to Zaphira Bridal the items must be received back in the original condition in which they were sent and with any tags and original packaging intact. Refunds will not be issued otherwise and the goods will be returned to you at your expense.
*Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept earrings for pierced ears back for refund.
* Please take care when trying on garments as we will be unable to refund items that have odours or any marks i.e. make-up, perfume, tobacco, body lotion, fake tan etc. if any of these are present the items will be considered worn and we will be unable to reimburse you.
* We reserve the right to remove or replace anything on the website without notice.
* We reserve the right to change prices on the site without notice
*The photos, descriptions and other content on our website are as accurate as they can be. Slight variation from piece to piece, especially with the handmade styles should be expected.
*Please be aware that representation of colour shades may vary from computer screen to computer screen and while we strive to give as accurate a representation as possible, Zaphira Bridal cannot be held responsible for this possible variation. If in doubt please contact us and we try to help with colour matching as best we can and may even have swatches/samples available to send.
* The images and content including copy of this website are the property of Zaphira Bridal and as such may not be reproduced without permission.