We hope you love your purchase but if you are not happy for any reason you are welcome to return the item for either a refund or exchange.
* If you wish to return an item please notify us in via email of your wish to return within 14 days of your receipt of goods. Longer approval time is available upon request for certain items to allow for dress fittings, hair trials etc. If items are returned out of this time with no prior arrangement with Zaphira Bridal we will be unable to offer a refund but may issue a store credit or an exchange at our discretion.
* Please note, the Jupon Wedding Petticoat 185 is exempt from the extended approval time and actually has a shorter home approval period. If you wish to return Jupon 185 it must be received back within 7 days. If this item is returned outside of the 7 day period we will be unable to accept it back and it will be returned at the customer’s expense*
* Before returning an item you must email email@example.com for a returns number. Returns may be refused without a returns number.
* Once a return request is received by Zaphira Bridal and any relevant information required to return (returns number, returns address etc) has been sent to you, goods must be received by us within 14 working days, unless a prior arrangement has been made with Zaphira Bridal. If no prior arrangement has been agreed we will be unable to issue a refund but may issue an exchange or store credit, at our discretion.
* Goods that are damaged or not as described may be returned for a full refund including postage costs.
* If a free shipping offer is used the item will be sent by 2nd class post. The approximate delivery time for items sent using this service is 3-6 working days although this is not guaranteed.
* If free shipping is selected a maximum of two items may be sent using the free ship service.
* Please note if a purchase used a promotional free shipping vouchers any monies refunded for returned items will be minus the original shipping cost had the voucher not been applied.
* If you change your mind about an item purchased we will be happy to refund the cost but cannot pay for return postage.
* When returning goods it is strongly recommended that the customer uses adequate packaging to protect the items in transit, and also uses a postal service that offers adequate insurance for your package as we cannot be held responsible for any packages lost or damaged on return.
* Please allow at least 7 working days after our receipt of the item(s) to process returns. NOTE: Under some circumstances damaged goods may be returned to the supplier so your refund may take longer to process. We will notify you if this is the case.
* Customers have a duty of care to look after goods whilst in their posession. If you are unsure about an item and think you may need to return please take extra care to ensure the item(s) are not damaged or soiled and to ensure all packaging and tags are present and intact as we will be unable to accept items back for refund if they are not in a saleable condition.
* Items must be returned in their original condition and with any tags, labels and packaging intact. Refunds will not be issued otherwise as the items will be taken as having been worn.
*Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept earrings for pierced ears back for refund.
*Goods that have been ordered as special measurements or changed to a customer’s specification in any way are classed as bespoke and regrettably we are unable to accept such items back for refund. A store credit or exchange may be issued at our discretion under some circumstances for such items.
* Please take care when trying on garments as we will be unable to refund items that have odours or any marks eg make-up, perfume, tobacco, body lotion, fake tan etc. If any of these are present the items will be considered worn and we will be unable to reimburse you.
* We are happy to accept returns on lingerie but some conditions do apply. Lingerie garments must be returned with any packaging, tags and protective strips in tact. If these are not present the item(s) will be deemed to have been worn. When trying on lingerie items please try on over your own undergarments until you are sure of the fit and that you will be keeping the item. Any returned lingerie items which show evidence of wear eg make-up, fake tan, body lotion etc will be considered ‘worn’ and therefore not suitable for sale will not be accepted for refund.
* When trying on shoes please make sure you wear pop-socks or some kind of foot covering until you are sure you will be keeping them. It is also recommended that you only wear the shoes on clean and or carpeted floors as marks or damage either on the soles of the shoes or on the inside will be taken to mean the shoes have been worn. We will then be unable to accept them back for refund.